Welcomed this little guy to the family.
- Finished my 6 months subbing with the Honey Bees. When I first started with the 2s I kept thinking "Are you kidding me? I have to wrangle how many of them!?" But I will be honest, I miss my babies. I see them everyday in the hallway and hear my name "Ms. Ash-a-ly!" (Never knew my name had so many syllables.)
- Opened up my NEW classroom-the Zebras! I now teach pre-K. It was a bigger transition from the 2s to the 4s than when I transitioned from 6th grade to the 2s. (Hope that made sense.) The kids are SPUNKY, TALKATIVE, and HILARIOUS.
- I have the blood of TWO of my students on my work sweatshirt. (Even sent on to the ER this week!)
- Hermana HillMill comes home in a little over 3 months.
- Spoiled myself and got a "big girl camera".
- Spoiled myself and got a nice car. "Sanka" ('12 Ford Focus)
- A fairy lost her wings because I did not renew my Disney pass. [insert audible GASP]
LIFE IS GOOD.